The Student Room Group

Does anyone here believe 9/11 was an inside job?

Scroll to see replies

Oh no this thread is back :frown:
((()))
Reply 122
Original post by Notnek

This should be fun :tongue:
Original post by DorianGrayism
Incorrect. He said that WTC was built to withstand a hit from a Boeing 707.

Instead of a Boeing 747, which is almost double the size of a 707, hit WTC and it did withstand the hit.

He did not say that collapse was impossible. He didn't say that WTC was designed to withstand a Boeing 747 or a fire with thousands of galleons of fuel. .

No 747's were used in 9/11...?
A lot of it definitely doesn't add up
Original post by Notnek

it is the Barry Scott of threads :emo:
Reply 125
Relatives of mine were on a trip in South America at that time. They were watching TV when the attack happened and immediately all the tv channels started showing the approaching jet. They told me this story years ago, when 9/11 didn't even become an internet joke like it is now, and it was like this:

"We saw a little plane crash into that huge tower, and instead of exploding there, or of seeing smoke and everything only at that level, explosions erupted everywhere and like in a circle, and from the base as well. We couldn't believe our eyes, and we thought it was staged, or that something more than just the crash happened. It exploded like in a badly directed action movie."

I remember it amused me, and I also remember how many "historical facts" are not facts at all. My guts tell me yes, it was an inside job, like some terrorist attacks are today. Society still promotes extremely unhealthy values and behaviors, and sick people (suffering from mental problems, literally) will continue to occupy top positions protected by those who want to take advantage of them at the expense of everyone else.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by EternalLight
I believe the CIA knew it was going to happen but decided to let it happen to give them a pretext to invade Afghanistan and eventually Iraq, under false evidence of MWD's.

I believe they also rigged the building in some fashion to allow it to collapse.

I don't believe Osama bin Laden was a CIA operative or anything like that.

Also to use as an excuse to justify spying on everyone’s private life.

Original post by Notnek
Why would they be so desperate to invade Afghanistan that they would organise one of the biggest events in human history? There's no way you could cover something like this up - too many people would need to know.

I have to be careful with my words in this thread because conspiracy theories really do get on my nerves, especially one as unlikely as this.

Oil.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was by the government since plans in the past like in JFK's era had the CIA plan an attack against American cities to justify war.

But I find it more likely it was still a bunch of angry little radicals.
Original post by cbreef
I know this has been well debated before but I want the opinion of current users.

I was just discussing the September 11th attacks with some Americans, and they seem absolutely convinced the whole thing was premeditated - pointing to evidence such as; Tower 7 falling seemingly on its own despite not being hit by a plane, the buildings being designed with plane crash in mind, apparent traces of thermite at the wreckage etc.

Personally I'm not convinced it was, but I think there are some questions in dire need of a proper answer.

Curious to see what you all think.

Yes,absolutely.There was even a documentary called inside job which goes into complete detail.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by cbreef
I know this has been well debated before but I want the opinion of current users.

I was just discussing the September 11th attacks with some Americans, and they seem absolutely convinced the whole thing was premeditated - pointing to evidence such as; Tower 7 falling seemingly on its own despite not being hit by a plane, the buildings being designed with plane crash in mind, apparent traces of thermite at the wreckage etc.

Personally I'm not convinced it was, but I think there are some questions in dire need of a proper answer.

true
nobody has joined the dots with the so-called Guy Fawkes Conspiracy.... we are supposed to believe that dozens of massive barrels of gunpowder were magicked into the cellar of Parliament without anyone noticing... and then are magically discovered in the nick of time. Pull the other one sirrah it's got bells on.
this was obviously a false flag operation by the anti-Catholic Stuartist junta who decided to stage this farce to discredit the pro-Europeans.
Original post by Lepidolite

Oil.

Please explain further. Why was oil worth killing 1000s of US citizens? Do you think the secrets were passed on to subsequent governments?
Original post by cbreef

Inside job would be to suspect persons from inside the Government being involved.

The way i look at it regarding WTC 1,2 & 7. Is to strip away all the cladding and glass from those buildings and imagine them in their structural form, as a steel girders, rsj's and rebar matting. Like looking at the images when they were being constructed. Then when you see them like that, with all the glass and cladding and concrete etc stripped away, imagine lifting the top 40 stories from the top of WTC 1 and lifting them 10 miles up in the sky and then dropping them back on top of the rest of the building. What damage would occur to the rest of the structure? Damage perhaps to 7 or 8 floors depth? Then imagine lifting those top 40 stories up 5cm and dropping them on the rest of the building.

The firemen's testimonies, combined with all the thousands of architects and engineers that say its controlled demolition is overwhelming evidence.

Could of Al Queda has accessed the three towers in the proceeding year and abseiled down all the lift shafts to rig it? Doubtful isn't it?

Resistance is the proof of a controlled dem. There is no resistance, its been taken away.
you all all wrong. obarma is a lizard
are you okay. this is the 9/11 debait ur baDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Original post by Drummond
Inside job would be to suspect persons from inside the Government being involved.

The way i look at it regarding WTC 1,2 & 7. Is to strip away all the cladding and glass from those buildings and imagine them in their structural form, as a steel girders, rsj's and rebar matting. Like looking at the images when they were being constructed. Then when you see them like that, with all the glass and cladding and concrete etc stripped away, imagine lifting the top 40 stories from the top of WTC 1 and lifting them 10 miles up in the sky and then dropping them back on top of the rest of the building. What damage would occur to the rest of the structure? Damage perhaps to 7 or 8 floors depth? Then imagine lifting those top 40 stories up 5cm and dropping them on the rest of the building.

The firemen's testimonies, combined with all the thousands of architects and engineers that say its controlled demolition is overwhelming evidence.

Could of Al Queda has accessed the three towers in the proceeding year and abseiled down all the lift shafts to rig it? Doubtful isn't it?

Resistance is the proof of a controlled dem. There is no resistance, its been taken away.

Are you a structural engineer?

A materials scientist or safety engineer perhaps?

Maybe a physicist?

Keep wearing the foil hat.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 136
Original post by Big.T.V2
you all all wrong. obarma is a lizard

Your mum is a lizard.

Original post by arizonaidiot
Yes,absolutely.There was even a documentary called inside job which goes into complete detail.

There has also been a documentary on a house haunted with a poltergeist and the world being controlled by the Rothschilds, what is your point?
Original post by Napp
Your mum is a lizard.

There has also been a documentary on a house haunted with a poltergeist and the world being controlled by the Rothschilds, what is your point?

It's so obvious that it was an inside job.
it was an outside job: it was outsourced to Bearded Locum Aircrew Я Us
Reply 139
Original post by arizonaidiot
It's so obvious that it was an inside job.

It's also obvious you're a few planes short of a fleet.

Original post by the bear
it was an outside job: it was outsourced to Bearded Locum Aircrew Я Us

That made me laugh :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending