The Student Room Group

DWP executive officer application October.

How long is this process going to take
I gave my interview last week Friday and today its been a week since and my application still says
“Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.”
Does anyone know how long will it takeee?? For them to say yes or no???

Scroll to see replies

No Idea I applied on 9 October 23 and still not heard back
Reply 2
Original post by sundas khan
How long is this process going to take
I gave my interview last week Friday and today its been a week since and my application still says
“Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.”
Does anyone know how long will it takeee?? For them to say yes or no???

How many were invited to interview?
Reply 3
All the ones who got pass the sjt and written interview
I applied in August, I had recorded interview on 24/9 and got feedback and score (25) on 3/11 and reserve list status for my requested offices. Yesterday got emailed asking if I’d consider other offices further away and I’ve replied adding 1 additional office that is 1.5 hours commute away! But just want to get the PECs done at least somewhere and trained and you never know hybrid or home working may be an option later down the line 🤞🏻.

On another of these threads someone responded with great inside knowledge that local current staff / teams are reviewing and scoring interviews so it’s not centralised and timescales vary region to region. But on average the recruitment process can take six months!
My status has changed to:

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

Has anyone else’s changed?
Reply 6
Original post by extended-pink

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

No. What area did you apply?
Original post by Bumble112
No. What area did you apply?

Cheshire wbu?
Reply 8
Cheshire wbu?

North London. It’s such torture waiting 😂
Reply 9

Mine changed too
Reply 10

Mine has changed now. Any progression with your application? The process is sooooo slow 🐌
Mine has changed now. Any progression with your application? The process is sooooo slow 🐌

No unfortunately I’m still waiting with that same status. It’s my 6th week
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 12
No unfortunately I’m still waiting with that same status. It’s my 6th week

6 weeks for me tomorrow
My status has just changed to:

Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed

For 611
Reply 14
My status has just changed to:

Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed

For 611

This is the successful status if we go by anything we have seen on here. Please let us know if you get a phone call for your offer! I applied for 612 so if they are following order hopefully i will hear back soon
This is the successful status if we go by anything we have seen on here. Please let us know if you get a phone call for your offer! I applied for 612 so if they are following order hopefully i will hear back soon

I think it will be Monday I hear now but I will do 🙂
Reply 16
I think it will be Monday I hear now but I will do 🙂

All the best!!
All the best!!

Hi I’ve heard back with my scores! Passed the interview with score 30 and have been told to do ID checks now. Good luck to everyone else 🙂
Reply 18
Amazing, congratulations! Which one was it that you applied for? North London?
Original post by Natsobad
Amazing, congratulations! Which one was it that you applied for? North London?

611- Cumbria and Lancashire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending