The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Anyone looking for house mates

I'm going to Brighton Universitiy in September to study Philosophy & I don't want to live in Halls. I don't have any other friends who are going there, so is anyone else looking to rent private accommodation? My course is on grand parade campus but I don't mind anyone from any courses. I'm a very sociable person so I don't mind literally. Let me know
Original post by sarahjr97
I'm going to Brighton Universitiy in September to study Philosophy & I don't want to live in Halls. I don't have any other friends who are going there, so is anyone else looking to rent private accommodation? My course is on grand parade campus but I don't mind anyone from any courses. I'm a very sociable person so I don't mind literally. Let me know

Try contact the students union, some unis run get togethers for people who havent found a place and want to rent together. Might be second years though.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Hey dude, I take Philosophy, Politics and Ethics in Brighton and I'm going into second year. Two of our housemates are moving out and we have some rooms available. £100 pppw and one of the rooms is a double. Two girls and a guy and we make really bad jokes a lot and play badminton (not in a sporty way).
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Lauren Wylot
Hey dude, I take Philosophy, Politics and Ethics in Brighton and I'm going into second year. Two of our housemates are moving out and we have some rooms available. £100 pppw and one of the rooms is a double. Two girls and a guy and we make really bad jokes a lot and play badminton (not in a sporty way).

Hey! Thanks for replying. 100 per week is really!! Have you got like an email or something where we can exchange numbers so we can get in contact much easier x
[email protected]
Original post by sarahjr97
Hey! Thanks for replying. 100 per week is really!! Have you got like an email or something where we can exchange numbers so we can get in contact much easier x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending