Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy so I'm doing my MSc in a life sciences (2017/18), anyone else? And where is everyone living? I'm still searching for private accommodation suitable for postgraduates
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi there

Have you had any luck finding some accommodation?

Emma A

(Original post by 3awargalb)
    Heyyy so I'm doing my MSc in a life sciences (2017/18), anyone else? And where is everyone living? I'm still searching for private accommodation suitable for postgraduates
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hello,

My name is Christine and I work for iQ Student Accommodation. Our Bradford site, Arkwright House is great for post-grads, with en suite rooms, desks for studying and social spaces for when you want to socialize.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3awargalb)
    Due to extenuating circumstances I am unable to take up my tenancy at Arkwright House (<5 min from University of Bradford) so I am looking for a replacement tenant. It is definitely suitable for postgraduates. The deposit has already been paid for at a DISCOUNTED 43 week contract rate. Please PM me for more information.

Includes free gym and social hub (sky, xbox one & ps4, table tennis, pool, etc.)
    Link: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...-en-suite-plus

ReputationRep:
    Hey my name is George, and I'll be starting my MA in international development(2017/18), I'm also searching for private accommodation suitable for post-grads.

ReputationRep:
    Hey my name is George, and I'll be starting my MA in international development(2017/18), I'm also searching for private accommodation suitable for post-grads. If anyone has a spare room in a private please get in touch.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.