The Student Room Group

How do i reach this dream of mine ive had for years

I’m doing a degree in geography and sustainability in 2024, my dream has always been to open a construction company to build quality housing in the uk for affordable rates, is there any way i can achieve this? I am planning to do a masters afterwards too is there any degree i can do after my undergrad that could help me reach this aim?

Or is it better that i aim for something more geography related as this is also a huge passion of mine?
Hi,

You should have access to a careers team within your university. I would make an appointment with them and they will be able to help you with how to progress towards your goal.

Good luck!

-Victoria
Wrexham Uni Rep
Original post by greentiger
I’m doing a degree in geography and sustainability in 2024, my dream has always been to open a construction company to build quality housing in the uk for affordable rates, is there any way i can achieve this? I am planning to do a masters afterwards too is there any degree i can do after my undergrad that could help me reach this aim?

Or is it better that i aim for something more geography related as this is also a huge passion of mine?

Hi @greentiger ,

If you are looking for a master's programmes I would recommend you use the following websites to help you search for a suitable course:
It can also be useful to research job profiles to understand what qualifications and experience is needed to undertake a certain role. This can then help you understand which postgraduate course would be best suited to your career aspirations.

These websites are useful to search job profiles:

I hope this helps

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending