The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex


I am an International and I’m going to Sussex this September. I wants to get an accommodation in my budget. So please tell me if i can get Lewes Court or Norwich House as I’m a postgraduate student? Website states that these are only for Undergraduate Student.
I need to know about postgraduate accomodation too. Let know if you receive any helpful information about flats for mature students!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Reply 2
Hi, I’m a Sussex student, I have my studio room booked for the next academic year (16th Sept 2023 to 7th Sept 2024),however I’ve got a placement for next year and I will not be needing the accommodation. So I’m looking for a replacement tenant to relet my room. Residence name ALUMNO FALMER
This place is perfect for students studying at Brighton or Sussex uni., few minutes walking to the uni and located right next to Falmer train station and bus stops.

I need to find a student to take over my contract for the upcoming year.

It is a studio with its own bathroom and own kitchenette., new, clean and very comfortable. All bills and broadband included. My tenancy agreement is £320 per week, 51 weeks,, these studios cost actually £360 per week in the residence web. so you’ll save up 40£ a week
You can see the studio photos at the web “wearehomesforstudents”
Please message if interested [email protected]

Quick Reply