We found another catfish
Reply 21
Original post by angelike1
We found another catfish

Because the pic is good? Lmfao
Reply 22
Original post by Abu_Lahab
why are you urinating in a cup?

I couldn't be asked getting up and going up stairs etc... opening the door... just to get to a toilet.
you should try, its convenient. just make sure you have a container of large enough volume
no you attention seeker, you scream attention seeker to me to be honest because of your dp, this thread and your dead islamophobic 'jokes'
Original post by itsme2017

no it's most probably because your thread is weird as hell, so we're all thinking this can't possibly be a real person

Because of your weird-ass thread.
Reply 26
why are you urinating in a cup?

I just drank some. Will I die? This is quite scary
Original post by GPiph
I couldn't be asked getting up and going up stairs etc... opening the door... just to get to a toilet.
you should try, its convenient. just make sure you have a container of large enough volume

thats gross dude you're getting pee everywhere, very unhygienic
Reply 28
Original post by tammie123
no it's most probably because your thread is weird as hell, so we're all thinking this can't possibly be a real person

Ive mentioned why I started it. It's because a guy actually messaged me to tell me how ugly he thinks my belly button is.
Reply 29
Original post by tammie123
no you attention seeker, you scream attention seeker to me to be honest because of your dp, this thread and your dead islamophobic 'jokes'

Must be why I'm getting thumps up. :smile:
My pic is cute so I put it up.
You're probably some fat ass who couldn't even fit in those dresses in your dreams.
Must be why I'm getting thumps up. :smile:
My pic is cute so I put it up.
You're probably some fat ass who couldn't even fit in those dresses in your dreams.

looool nice try :laugh:
Original post by eden3
:rofl: :rofl:

I agree outy belly buttons give me the creeps :tongue: although probs cleaner than inners. did you know that when you get pregnant your inner belly button can pop out to become a outie!
Reply 32
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
I agree outy belly buttons give me the creeps :tongue: although probs cleaner than inners. did you know that when you get pregnant your inner belly button can pop out to become a outie!

haha I did not know that... interesting!
Reply 33
thats gross dude you're getting pee everywhere, very unhygienic

It's usually much neater. just happened to overflow that time
No, all belly buttons are ugly :mmm:
Reply 35
Original post by mr T 999
I think it's hella sexy :sexface: just like @CuriousSherlock :mmm:

She's' not sexy.
Reply 36
Original post by CrazyKittenLady

Good thing that I don't want a kid. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest