The Student Room Group

University of Liverpool - how likely are they to let me onto the course?

Like most A Level students, I'm anxious about results day. My firm choice is with The University of Liverpool to study International Business with a Year in Industry.

The requirements they have given me (lowered due to completing a scholarship programme) are a distinction in my BTEC and BB in my two A Levels. I already know I have achieved a Distiction* in my BTEC, bettering the grade asked for. However, I think I may only get BC in my A Levels.

How likely are they to accept me onto the course since they do not work off UCAS points but off grades? Has anyone else experienced or know of anyone who has experienced lenience with this uni?
Original post by srhb
Like most A Level students, I'm anxious about results day. My firm choice is with The University of Liverpool to study International Business with a Year in Industry.

The requirements they have given me (lowered due to completing a scholarship programme) are a distinction in my BTEC and BB in my two A Levels. I already know I have achieved a Distiction* in my BTEC, bettering the grade asked for. However, I think I may only get BC in my A Levels.

How likely are they to accept me onto the course since they do not work off UCAS points but off grades? Has anyone else experienced or know of anyone who has experienced lenience with this uni?

They wont know till results and they know how many people have made their offers. If on BC then you would be close to your offer along with surpassing the BTEC. Just wait and see, prepare for both results, but the closer you are to the offer the grater the chance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending