The Student Room Group

BTEC

My name is Nakul Singh and I am 17 years old. I have finished year 12 and I am moving up to year 13 after summer 2017. I do BTEC Science and BTEC Business. I want to become a hospital doctor but because of bad grades in the past I have had it quite difficult and moved to BTEC’s which I am doing better in. In year 13 I want to take BTEC Law or BTEC Health and Social instead of BTEC Business, which subject will be more helpful for my future goals?
Reply 1
Original post by nakulsingh
My name is Nakul Singh and I am 17 years old. I have finished year 12 and I am moving up to year 13 after summer 2017. I do BTEC Science and BTEC Business. I want to become a hospital doctor but because of bad grades in the past I have had it quite difficult and moved to BTEC’s which I am doing better in. In year 13 I want to take BTEC Law or BTEC Health and Social instead of BTEC Business, which subject will be more helpful for my future goals?

I've moved your thread to the Medicine forum.

I'm not aware of any medschool that accepts a BTEC for entry. Your other route may be via Graduate Entry Medicine, ie after a different undergrad course. But you would still need science qualifications.

Or maybe via a foundation?

Anyway... the experts here will help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending