The Student Room Group

How difficult is History at A2? (OCR)

I got a C at AS because I messed up 1 paper and got a d but a b in the second. We're doing early Stuarts and the unification of Italy and then additionally, Germany at A2. I want to hopefully get an A at A2, min a B

EDIT: I got an A in sociology but I don't enjoy it as much as history though I guess it's easier
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by itsaaliyaa
I got a C at AS because I messed up 1 paper and got a d but a b in the second. We're doing early Stuarts and the unification of Italy and then additionally, Germany at A2. I want to hopefully get an A at A2, min a B

EDIT: I got an A in sociology but I don't enjoy it as much as history though I guess it's easier
For a start, you shouldn't have done Sociology or History at AS, because AS doesn't count anymore. It means nothing with regards to the A Level, which is a two year course that you will have to do in one year. So well done for the C pal, but it means nothing apart from the fact that you'll finish school with an AS and an A Level.:yy:

Your coursework will be British History if you're repeating the AS topics this year. Work hard on the coursework and aim for full marks. Make sure Germany gets completed before Easter, and spend one day a week recapping Stuarts and one day recapping Italy.

Quick Reply

Latest