The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Accommodation Swap

I can't seem to open up the fresher accommodation swap request form, which was supposed to be available from 9:00? Anyone else couldn't open the link either?
Original post by chocolateminions
I can't seem to open up the fresher accommodation swap request form, which was supposed to be available from 9:00? Anyone else couldn't open the link either?

yeah. And I had to force myself out of bed for this as well lol.

what do you want to swap?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
I want to swap from catered to self-catered, you?
Or at least a 39 weeks catered one, they've given me 35 weeks David Collett which I'll need to evacuate during Easter. Kind of annoying.

Original post by pasiley.lea

Original post by pasiley.lea

Hi guys

Just been on the phone to the accommodation centre - this should now be corrected. If you refresh your browsers you should be able to access the form!

Any further issues let me know.

Thanks
Amy
I want to swap from catered to self-catered, you?
Or at least a 39 weeks catered one, they've given me 35 weeks David Collett which I'll need to evacuate during Easter. Kind of annoying.

that is horrible. i feel sorry for you. I wanted 41 weeks ATLEAST.

i am the same I got Royce (catered) and I wanted self-catered, but now I think I would benefit from catered... I am debating it.
I can't cook.
And atleast with catered I'd have meal ideas too and find out what soups I like etc...
and I can practice cooking on the weekend.
In fact, I feel like I should let someone else have self catered who really wants it.
Let me know what you get!
(edited 6 years ago)
I want to swap to self catered as well! Does anyone know how to find the form as I can't find it anywhere?:smile: I'm just quite a fussy eater and I know I will hardly eat there and feel like im basically going to have to spend an extra 1000 minimum for the accommodation and not use the canteen. Also I love cooking aha so bit of a nightmare:,D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending