The Student Room Group

MU Plovdiv Medicine 2017/18

Is anyone starting in MU Plovdiv this October without an agency?
Have you been given a place? I've only just applied. Got the entrance test on Monday
Reply 2
No im doing the test come monday too
Original post by Ayoanjorin
No im doing the test come monday too

Oh ok, how are you feeling about it? Prepared? I'm doing it with an agency
Hi I am a third year medic at plovdiv uni.. please message me if u have any questions etc always happy to help :-)
Are there sporting activities that take place regularly
The teaching quality is good the teachers all speak English but a lot of it will be down to your own hard work and commitment... when I was in first year there wasn't that many university sport facilities but recently there has been a lot more such as cricket and tennis.. the uni itself is good the facilities aren't as great as the uk but u also have to consider it is bulgaria so the funding isn't as much as over here
Yeah the uni has started to provide a lot more facilities and help in teaching but that is all due to the experience the teachers have had with the uk students and the suggestions we've given them.. so it is a lot more focused and we now have a proper student committee set up so all the issues are addressed properly to the teachers so that's a plus :-)
Original post by crazy.monkey
Yeah the uni has started to provide a lot more facilities and help in teaching but that is all due to the experience the teachers have had with the uk students and the suggestions we've given them.. so it is a lot more focused and we now have a proper student committee set up so all the issues are addressed properly to the teachers so that's a plus :-)

Hi, I heard that they accept 16 year old's that only have GCSE's, is that true, have you seen anyone who looks 16/ young. Also is there a lot of students who applied through "study medicine Europe" it's an agency.
As far as I'm aware u need to have completed education to A level standard and this year there is an entrance exam that u need to complete to get in for this years admission.... I think it's better to apply then as the chemistry and biochemistry second year is quite tough I used a lot of my a level chemistry knowledge for that... message me personally for resources and booklets specific for the uni if any of you guys are starting this year!there are a lot of agencies that help u get in but some people apply solo it's a lot cheaper heard SME are chatging £3k + which is crazy!
I have friends in sofia uni too plovdiv is a lot more better in terms of education there's more corruption in sofia and the city plovdiv is a lot more better to live in a lot safer and cheaper too!
How many hours of lectures a week are there in the 1st year?
Original post by crazy.monkey
Hi I am a third year medic at plovdiv uni.. please message me if u have any questions etc always happy to help :-)

Hello can you tell me how UK citizens finance their medical degree courses at Plovdiv please? for example are there tuition, maintenance loans, scholarships, grants etc.? If there are, are they readily available or are there strict eligibility criteria?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending