The Student Room Group

u is for failing

does it mean I'll be unable to retake GSCE maths next year June . if so I don't wanna do functional it's so basic I know everything about ict and others thing like that are simple it's waste to be in lessons like that. when I see students doing thing that their enjoy and working hard like that how i want be like in college .it's making me depressed . feeling like dropping out and become a wasteful piece of shame.
Reply 1
Original post by heynow heynow
does it mean I'll be unable to retake GSCE maths next year June . if so I don't wanna do functional it's so basic I know everything about ict and others thing like that are simple it's waste to be in lessons like that. when I see students doing thing that their enjoy and working hard like that how i want be like in college .it's making me depressed . feeling like dropping out and become a wasteful piece of shame.

You can retake it as many times as you like.
Original post by stoyfan
You can retake it as many times as you like.

are you sure because most people are saying that its cost money to retake GCSE exam .plus someone told me that u meaning that am going to be doing functional maths because of U
Are you sending your AS predictions to the universities? If yes, i suggest you take a gap year and work hard to get good AS and A2 grades. That will definitely help. You could also resit some IGCSE/GCSE to improve your grades. It all depends on what you are willing to do. :smile:
Reply 4
I don't understand the question, Where are you sitting your GCSE's? Are you still at high school or are you on a college course?
Original post by maxafin
I don't understand the question, Where are you sitting your GCSE's? Are you still at high school or are you on a college course?

Collage I've retake my GCSE maths exam and gotten a U which purely a fail
Original post by Guywholikesmaths
Are you sending your AS predictions to the universities? If yes, i suggest you take a gap year and work hard to get good AS and A2 grades. That will definitely help. You could also resit some IGCSE/GCSE to improve your grades. It all depends on what you are willing to do. :smile:

am in collage am definitely willing to do GSCE maths again i really don't want to waste my coming back to collage doing functional maths
am in collage am definitely willing to do GSCE maths again i really don't want to waste my coming back to collage doing functional maths

Well idk if that's what you are passionate about go for it. :smile:
Original post by Guywholikesmaths
Well idk if that's what you are passionate about go for it. :smile:

thx a lot you made this U easy to take in
thx a lot you made this U easy to take in

You need to work hard this year tho. No slacking off. Try to start revising from the get-go and really try to understand everything in each chapter. Don't leave everything for the last second. Good luck on your resit. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest