The Student Room Group

A-Level advice!

What advice would you give to people who are going to start year 12 in September.
For example, some advice that you would have liked to have known before you started your a-levels?
Original post by gcse0
What advice would you give to people who are going to start year 12 in September.
For example, some advice that you would have liked to have known before you started your a-levels?

I am presuming you are getting a bus? Well mind what cheese you are rubbing in the bus wheels. I thought it was cheddar and all the students laughed at me so I left the college and moved to Wales. After intense research I found that:

Paneer cheese: attracts the ladies but watch out if you have a female bus driver

Parmesan cheese: gets you good grades but must be applied every full moon.

My research is still ongoing so just test different cheeses on public buses to save the embarrassment. Once you have found a cheese that works, being a few handfuls and rub it around the rims. The ladies will be dripping if you rub in the right type.

Good luck mate.
It's a lot easier if you put effort into your subjects from the start, if you work as you go along the work is a lot more manageable.

Don't be afraid to say something if you don't understand, teachers are there to help you.

Also keep your notes organised from the start of the year, if you miss a lesson make sure you copy up the notes. Having gaps in your notes is one of the most irritating things when you come to revision.
Reply 3
Original post by STUDENTGCSE2017
I am presuming you are getting a bus? Well mind what cheese you are rubbing in the bus wheels. I thought it was cheddar and all the students laughed at me so I left the college and moved to Wales. After intense research I found that:

Paneer cheese: attracts the ladies but watch out if you have a female bus driver

Parmesan cheese: gets you good grades but must be applied every full moon.

My research is still ongoing so just test different cheeses on public buses to save the embarrassment. Once you have found a cheese that works, being a few handfuls and rub it around the rims. The ladies will be dripping if you rub in the right type.

Good luck mate.

I think Parmesan cheese will be best for me.
Send me your research when completed.

Quick Reply

Latest