The Student Room Group

A Level resources???

Hello, everyone.

I am starting year 12 in a couple of days and I am taking Biology, Chemistry and Maths and I was hoping that people could recommend me any good resources including website, books, textbooks and even youtube channels.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Reply 1
Original post by iamthestudent
Hello, everyone.

I am starting year 12 in a couple of days and I am taking Biology, Chemistry and Maths and I was hoping that people could recommend me any good resources including website, books, textbooks and even youtube channels.

Thank you in advance for any help.

What a coincidence - i did those A levels :biggrin:

Maths: Jack brown on youtube, past papers

Chemistry: CGP revision guide, chemguide,

Biology: CGP revision guide, exam board specification, newscientist for essay content

These are the only resources i used - i found that too many can get overwhelming. The CGP guides really are amazing. I made all my notes and flash cards from there :smile:

Good luck x
Original post by kiiten
What a coincidence - i did those A levels :biggrin:

Maths: Jack brown on youtube, past papers

Chemistry: CGP revision guide, chemguide,

Biology: CGP revision guide, exam board specification, newscientist for essay content

These are the only resources i used - i found that too many can get overwhelming. The CGP guides really are amazing. I made all my notes and flash cards from there :smile:

Good luck x

Wow thank you so much. How did you do in your A-levels, if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 3
Original post by iamthestudent
Wow thank you so much. How did you do in your A-levels, if you don't mind me asking?

I dont really like saying my grades online but i got into my firm choice if that helps :smile:

Also if you ever need help on anything feel free to tag/PM me, i'd be happy to help if im online :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest