The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Is BTEC Uniformed Services regarded lesser by universities?

I wish to study PPE or similar course at Liverpool university and they claim to consider all BTEC applications without prejudice. I was wondering, given Uniformed Services (certificate) is designed as a directly vocational btec it carries less wait then say btec certificate in business Studies? My other subjects are A-Level Mathematics, Chemistry , and the possibility of further mathematics (though maximum I can now get is a b so intend to drop)
Original post by abjolm
I wish to study PPE or similar course at Liverpool university and they claim to consider all BTEC applications without prejudice. I was wondering, given Uniformed Services (certificate) is designed as a directly vocational btec it carries less wait then say btec certificate in business Studies? My other subjects are A-Level Mathematics, Chemistry , and the possibility of further mathematics (though maximum I can now get is a b so intend to drop)

Assuming its the correct level of BTEC then I cnat see why it would be regarded differently. Does it attract the same level of UCAS points? Good grades in Maths and Chemistry would be more important as they are both very well respected. If unsure just drop them an e-mail.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending