The Student Room Group

Carrier pigeon carrying drugs in tiny backpack shot down by police

You can read the story here. (There's a sad picture of a dead bird at the top of that article btw.)

I feel sorry for the pigeon. It isn't his fault!

Was a pigeon a good choice? Unsure - maybe they should have used a seagull, as they're much scarier and could have a bigger backpack.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The title of this thread made me laugh, I'm sorry. :toofunny:
Original post by Airmed
The title of this thread made me laugh, I'm sorry. :toofunny:

Callous.

..tiny backpack is pretty cute though. Poor birdie :emo:

RIP Roger, you couldn't have been a better or otherwise more loyal companion to your pals.

Reply 4
Original post by AmeliaLost
Callous.

..tiny backpack is pretty cute though. Poor birdie :emo:

I'm sorry, it just reads funny!
This is ingenious, carrier pigeons being used to smuggle drugs into prisons, the effort put in to do such a thing is admirable.

Are they going to start shooting every pigeon they see flying around from now on?
Reply 6
Barry would have done a better job, smh.
Original post by Airmed
Barry would have done a better job, smh.

:toofunny: AHAHahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Barry would've
Barry could've
May he :rip:
:emo:
Reply 8
lmao
Reply 9
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:toofunny: AHAHahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Barry would've
Barry could've
May he :rip:
:emo:

:awesome:
Original post by Conceited

RIP Roger, you couldn't have been a better or otherwise more loyal companion to your pals.

That's so cute. I love pigeons :'(
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
This is ingenious, carrier pigeons being used to smuggle drugs into prisons, the effort put in to do such a thing is admirable.

Are they going to start shooting every pigeon they see flying around from now on?

Apparently police officers 'noticed it flying in and out on several occasions'. I don't know how they knew it was the same bird though - perhaps the backpack gave it away?!
Nooo I love pigeons. This has actually made me quite sad :cry:
Only 2 ways out of the drug life, death or the cage
Poor pigeon, killed while hard at work :frown:
Original post by Fox Corner
Apparently police officers 'noticed it flying in and out on several occasions'. I don't know how they knew it was the same bird though - perhaps the backpack gave it away?!

That's the best part about this story, the fact that someone has just been sitting on their ass watching pigeons flying around the prison, presumably instead of doing their actual job.
Original post by Conceited

@Danny Dorito this is the kind of backpack he needed!
Original post by Orange s0da
Only 2 ways out of the drug life, death or the cage

The police? Sure it wasn't Dastardly and Muttly?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending