UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Applicants Thread 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Why did they reschedule!?
Original post by ALaud
I just got an e-mail moving it to tomorrow! It will be a phone interview since I live a few hours away from NYC, I assume. They also listed a few other programs they are also considering me for... Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 181
Original post by pbarrette
Why did they reschedule!?

No idea! But it's earlier so maybe that's a good thing? Or it's meaningless lol
So they just emailed you that you didn't ask them or anything?
Original post by ALaud
No idea! But it's earlier so maybe that's a good thing? Or it's meaningless lol
Original post by bambamdilla
Have you heard back from LCF or UOW?

I've just received an offer from UAL, how about you?
What happened in your phone interview!?
Original post by ALaud
I just got an e-mail moving it to tomorrow! It will be a phone interview since I live a few hours away from NYC, I assume. They also listed a few other programs they are also considering me for... Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
Name- Vibhuti Location- CSMCourse- MA in Industrial DesignI've already appleid to CSM and eagerly waiting for the interview call. Can anybody tell how long do they take to respond?
Name- Vibhuti
Location- CSM
Course- MA in Industrial Design
I've already applied to CSM and eagerly waiting for the interview call. Can anybody tell how long do they take to reply.
Name - Margarita
Location - Latvia
Course - Fine Art
Also applying to UCL; Goldsmith, CSM anc Chelsea School of art

Good luck to all of us!
Just received a interview request from LCF Creative Direction finally! Now just waiting for CSM
When is your interview!?
Original post by yellowcopter
Just received a interview request from LCF Creative Direction finally! Now just waiting for CSM
Has anyone received an offer for fashion marketing??? Still waiting to hear back
Original post by pbarrette
When is your interview!?

20th 1pm :smile:
Yall has anyone heard from LCC about film practice, or just film in general??

Have unconditionals from all my choices but still waiting on UAL- I’m losing my mind!! I’m sending them an email to check up tomorrow lmao
Mines the 20th at 12:30!
Original post by yellowcopter
20th 1pm :smile:
Original post by redanatalia
I've just received an offer from UAL, how about you?

Me too! Im really stuck with where to choose!
Original post by bambamdilla
Me too! Im really stuck with where to choose!

Both from UAL and Westminster? That's so great! I've got only from UAL and 2 other universities but I'm also stuck :/
Anyone got an offer/interview for BA Architecture or Foundation Diploma in Art & Design at CSM?
Hey anyone heard about LCF about Hair, Makeup and Prosthetics for Performance? I sent my online portfolio a month ago and I haven't heard anything. It's my first choice now as I was rejected from AUB so i'm getting a bit more nervous. Thanks.
Original post by littlepuddin_
Hey anyone heard about LCF about Hair, Makeup and Prosthetics for Performance? I sent my online portfolio a month ago and I haven't heard anything. It's my first choice now as I was rejected from AUB so i'm getting a bit more nervous. Thanks.

Sorry to hear about AUB. I applied to both LCF and Wimbledon for costume design. I sent my portfolio to LCF about a month ago and haven't heard back either, but just had an interview with Wimbledon a couple of weeks ago. I have a feeling that I'm not going to get into LCF though since I haven't heard back after sending my portfolio.
SAME! I have got offers from all my other uni’s but this is my top one to do film practice but still haven’t heard back from them yet. Also do you know why film practice required so little ucas points compared to film and television???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending