The Student Room Group

Skype 2nd Year Medical Student Study Buddy

No matter what uni you're at, I'm sure this is the year you start to get clinical?

I just wanted someone who can spare an hour or so and we just test each other on key facts
Yes,...anyone?
Hi, I would be very happy to participate!!! Please, let me know
Reply 3
Original post by solaria111
Hi, I would be very happy to participate!!! Please, let me know

What year are you in?
Original post by dmpyoutube
What year are you in?

Hi, i am stidying in Italy, it is a different system: basically I have gone through most of the curriculum but I have done exams only up to the end of the middle of the second year... in my experience it is so difficult to find an online study buddy within medical study that it is always worth giving it a go. Infact all topics are relevant for a future doctor and even if there is a discrepancy in the exams passed there always room for very interesting discussions and help. At the moment I am discussing periodically with 2 other students from two different countries. I am so happy of the experience that I decided to search for more. My study mates are often busy and we meet quite seldom, but our meetings are really helpful both because they motivate me in studying more and because I always learn and teach something new.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending