The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 123ahs123
At least you got an interview and thats not likely, you still have a chance! and Ill call them today thankyou

when did you apply?
Original post by haha0901
when did you apply?

Ages ago, i believe in early december
How many people applying/ with offers are from the Essex area here ?
Original post by laurenbone1
How many people applying/ with offers are from the Essex area here ?

I’m from Chelmsford😁💁*♂️
No interview invites today?
It still say you can still apply
Strange
Original post by keenformedicine
It still say you can still apply
Strange

Yup, it will be open for a while longer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, has anyone received an interview yet for July?
Reply 1168
Do anglia ruskin do cadaveric dissections?
Original post by NG17
Do anglia ruskin do cadaveric dissections?

As far as I'm aware, it'll be similar to dundee probably. They also use thiel embalming.
Anyone still waiting to hear back? I applied back in May. Is it too late for an interview at this stage?
Original post by syyeda
Anyone still waiting to hear back? I applied back in May. Is it too late for an interview at this stage?

Given that i applied a week ago and that applications are still open, i doubt its too late to be called for interview! I know theyre having interviewsin the first week of august.
Original post by hani999
Hi, has anyone received an interview yet for July?

Yeah I've got one next Tuesday
Original post by 44shishkbb
Yeah I've got one next Tuesday

when did you apply?? (congrats)
Given that i applied a week ago and that applications are still open, i doubt its too late to be called for interview! I know theyre having interviewsin the first week of august.

How do you know they have? They said they are not sure if they will hold interviews in august
when did you apply?? (congrats)

I applied April 20-something... I got invited to the June interviews but I obviously changed that to July because of A Levels
I think July interviews have already been given out.
I've just been going through my emails to Anglia Ruskin and realised that the WAMS form I completed and scanned didn't get actually sent through to the Admissions Team, it just remained as a draft. I received an email from them on 4th June confirming something, and they said that that the form was to be submitted within 7 working days of the interview, and the interview is three days from now when i've just realised. That's life I guess.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Woody_Pigeon
I've just been going through my emails to Anglia Ruskin and realised that the WAMS form I completed and scanned didn't get actually sent through to the Admissions Team, it just remained as a draft. I received an email from them on 4th June confirming something, and they said that that the form was to be submitted within 7 working days of the interview, and the interview is three days from now when i've just realised. That's life I guess.

Call them asap. And email it, explaining what happened.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have ARU gone forward with August interviews ?

Latest

Trending

Trending