The Student Room Group

help needd with grad entry medicine application

I am doing my ucas form however for my uni grades, what do I put for modules. Do I put the percentage I got or the score. And even then with grades do I put stuff like 2:1 or merit as I did an undergrad masters (pharmacy).

thanks
Original post by quasa
I am doing my ucas form however for my uni grades, what do I put for modules. Do I put the percentage I got or the score. And even then with grades do I put stuff like 2:1 or merit as I did an undergrad masters (pharmacy).

thanks

What is the difference between the score and percentage? You should really put down exactly what is on your transcript (does it say 2.1 or merit?).
Original post by alleycat393
What is the difference between the score and percentage? You should really put down exactly what is on your transcript (does it say 2.1 or merit?).

without saying too much about the uni, my diploma has upper 2nd class, whereas the transcript has merit.
Original post by quasa
without saying too much about the uni, my diploma has upper 2nd class, whereas the transcript has merit.

Right have you finished your degree? If so put what's on your cert, if not go with what's on your transcript.
Original post by alleycat393
Right have you finished your degree? If so put what's on your cert, if not go with what's on your transcript.

I graduated 4 years ago with an undergrad masters (reason I waited this long is due to personal reasons / because there was a weird clause at some unis which meant I had to be a registered pharmacist for 2 years before applying...I had to take a year out after graduating to recover from quite a few health problems during my last year at uni which were out of my control)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending