The Student Room Group

I feel paranoid, when...

Another evening, another s***ty thread from Woody :biggrin:

I always feel proper para when I overtake someone on the road (overtake safely, kids!) and then I hit traffic a minute up the road and they catch up with me. I imagine them sitting there, their eyes burning into the back of my headrest, saying to themselves "Hahahaaaaa, have that you c***, your rushing gets you nowhere!".

People of TSR, what makes you paranoid?
Original post by WoodyMKC

I always feel proper para when I overtake someone on the road (overtake safely, kids!) and then I hit traffic a minute up the road and they catch up with me. I imagine them sitting there, their eyes burning into the back of my headrest, saying to themselves "Hahahaaaaa, have that you c***, your rushing gets you nowhere!".

People
Reply 2
Walking out of a shop without buying anything

You aren't being paranoid :biggrin:
I'm paranoid in general; when people leave the room and I'm still in it, even when they have given perfectly valid reasons :s-smilie:
I’m used to being laughed at so any laughter makes me uneasy.
I feel paranoid when I get told that someone is keeping an eye on me.:ninja:

This is one of your better ones.:tongue:
Original post by 04MR17
This is one of your better ones.:tongue:

<<Offended :colonhash:
Being in a quiet room full of people like an exam hall or waiting room and getting paranoid about whether my stomach will rumble or if I'm breathing too loud.
I have social anxiety, so practically everything.

That's when the middle finger starts working.

I just occurred to me why ur name is woody perv.
It makes me paranoid when it's 10:16 pm and the neighbour who is 50 something years old is swinging on the swing for over an hour and on wondering if everyone's on crack cuz in trying to sleep and all I hear is crinkle crinnkle crinkle.
When I'm having a nosey at someone I used to be friends with or whatever on FB and after being on their profile, I'm paranoid I accidentally added them, liked one of their pics or bloody waved 'hello' to them. I check my sent friend requests and activity log a few times afterwards just to be sure I'm in the clear :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Not A Fascist
People

Same.
Original post by xobeauty
I just occurred to me why ur name is woody perv.

The username is nothing to do with anything sexual :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest