The Student Room Group

Friendship

I don't understand why my friendship group keep on changing group chats it's basically the same people added apart from that one person.Then they have another group chat were im not included.

Like what the bro?
well the other gc is probably to talk ab the person whos not on it and also maybe they wanna kick that person out of the friendship grp
Original post by Anonymous
I don't understand why my friendship group keep on changing group chats it's basically the same people added apart from that one person.Then they have another group chat were im not included.

Like what the bro?

They are purposely excluding you which from experience, is not an ideal situation whatsoever and you should leave them as soon as possible before they abandon you first. Find better friends who will treat you as you deserve to be treated, which is easier said then done but try to talk to other people outside the group. Not to make you feel paranoid but they are most likely talking about you or whoever else they are not including in these group chats, why else would they not add you. Don't waste your energy on them.
Reply 3
Original post by fatimak0046
well the other gc is probably to talk ab the person whos not on it and also maybe they wanna kick that person out of the friendship grp

like i'm on the group chat which doesn't have the other person but we never talk about her and it seems that we get on quite well.I kinda wanna add her.It seems unfair
Reply 4
They are purposely excluding you which from experience, is not an ideal situation whatsoever and you should leave them as soon as possible before they abandon you first. Find better friends who will treat you as you deserve to be treated, which is easier said then done but try to talk to other people outside the group. Not to make you feel paranoid but they are most likely talking about you or whoever else they are not including in these group chats, why else would they not add you. Don't waste your energy on them.

I have made some other friends outside the friend group and it's so weird that they are nice to me.It used to be really fun in that friend group and l would always be going out with them.But when the new person joined l feel like it has changed.Shes really nice and everything but it just doesn't feel right.
Reply 5

I guess l'l just focus on music and academics and just not waste time thinking about it
like i'm on the group chat which doesn't have the other person but we never talk about her and it seems that we get on quite well.I kinda wanna add her.It seems unfair

did they give a reason when they made the other chat?
Reply 7
(Original post by fatimak0046)did they give a reason when they made the other chat?

nah
(Original post by fatimak0046)did they give a reason when they made the other chat?

nah

ask them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending