The Student Room Group

Motivation Questions Erasmus University Of Rotterdam

Hello,I am about to apply to the Erasmus University of Rotterdam for the course International Business Administration. However, I just can not figure out an ideal answer to these questions:colone:specially Question number 2 gives me a really hard time. I can only think about partying with other students or to engage in sport activities? But this certainly is not what the University wants to hear, right?Questions number 1 and 3 are also difficult for me to answer. I have only been on one exchange programme before (Question 1) and concerning question 3 I have not been engaged with business before :/.The four questions are:Please describe a situation in which you interacted with people from different backgrounds (nationality, social economic background etc), what you learned from that experience and how it can help you as an IBA student.How do you plan to integrate with students from other countries and cultures? With this question you are expected to explain what you will actually do to integrate with your fellow students once you have started you studies and why this will contribute to your integration into the IBA community.What actions have you taken to prepare you for the IBA programme from both an international and business perspective?(What do you hope to learn from the IBA programme?)about 1/4 of a page per answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending