The Student Room Group

Ngdp 2017/18

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm hoping that it's related to where your surname is in the alphabet or something as mines near the end.
The suspense!

Congrats to all so far!
Ive just heard back - my surname begins with M if that helps! My portal updated almost 10 minutes before my email came through
Yeh just heard back made it to the video interview!
Reply 43
My portal still hasn't changed either 😢 Mine begins with U so might still be some time if my theory is right
Original post by RedandYellow
Ive just heard back - my surname begins with M if that helps! My portal updated almost 10 minutes before my email came through

My surname is P so I hope I'm soon then haha. Congrats!
says on the homepage 1/4 have got through at this stage, which is less than i thought to be honest!
still nothing..
Reply 47
Original post by LeicesterFresher14
still nothing..

Same 💔
Got an email at 5.20 saying i made it through. My surname start with A if that helps. Good luck to everyone who's made it and everyone waiting
Reply 49
I'm still waiting :frown:
Starting to think it could be the successful ones hearing first.
Maybe I should stop speculating, stop refreshing my phone and have a beer and check in a while

I've tweeted them to see if it's an issue or just me being impatient... they said their twitter hours are before 5 but worth a shot
(edited 6 years ago)
Also, unlike last year it seems we won't be able to re-record our answers for the video interview which is a bummer. But we still have unlimited time to think about our answers.
Reply 51
Original post by bexxii
I'm still waiting :frown:
Starting to think it could be the successful ones hearing first.
Maybe I should stop speculating, stop refreshing my phone and have a beer and check in a while

I've tweeted them to see if it's an issue or just me being impatient... they said their twitter hours are before 5 but worth a shot

Yeah, I think they just email successful candidates
Reply 52
Original post by Green45
Yeah, I think they just email successful candidates

Would the portal not at least change to notify those that are unsuccessful?
Reply 53
Original post by bexxii
Would the portal not at least change to notify those that are unsuccessful?

You'd think so, but seeing as people only seem to have been emailed if successful I've just assumed that's the case
Reply 54
Has anyone on here heard they are unsuccessful? (Obviously pm if you don't want to announce on thread)

I've basically accepted I failed but 😔

Their twitter said at 5: Hi Everyone! You should a receive an email very soon if you haven't already to let you know whether you have progressed through to stage 2 of #ngdp20. Good luck!
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't want to be pessimistic but I think probably they pressed the button for the successful people and forgot to press it for the unsuccessful people hahaa.
Reply 56
I don't want to be pessimistic but I think probably they pressed the button for the successful people and forgot to press it for the unsuccessful people hahaa.

Haha that's literally what I'm thinking too 👎🏻😩
Reply 57
Response to me: Hello, don’t worry. All of the statues have been changed but we are experiencing some delay in the emails being received due to the number being processed. You will receive it tonight, if you don’t please email [email protected]
Original post by bexxii
Response to me: Hello, don’t worry. All of the statues have been changed but we are experiencing some delay in the emails being received due to the number being processed. You will receive it tonight, if you don’t please email [email protected]

Hmm.. who know then!
Reply 59
Original post by bexxii

Hmm.. who know then!

I’m in the same position as you two right now, and my surname starts with a B so I don’t think the alphabetical thing can be true :frown: I was really hoping to hear by 5 tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending