The Student Room Group

Exeter medicine (a100) applicants 2018 entry

Scroll to see replies

Aaaaaaaah got in with ABB and the £1500 scholarship if I get AAA cannot beliieeeeve iiitttt (but also haven't really done much research into Exeter as was super heart set on going to Brum before I got rejected from there whoops)
Got an offer (sorry I'm late to this)! Well done everyone. BTW, I'm a grad.
Original post by MrsDrhopeful

Congratulations! :smile:
Original post by Edosawr
Heya!

GCSEs: 10A* 2A
A Level Predictions: A*A*A*
UKCAT: 702.5 avg Band 2
Other unis: Bristol, Manchester & Southampton

Good luck!:h:

How did you get so good in your GCSES when did you start revising
Reply 484
Original post by MrsDrhopeful

Well done!! Seem to be lots of grads with offers which is great news
Original post by Sehar.k101
How did you get so good in your GCSES when did you start revising

Thanks and started making notes in Jan but didn't really start memorising it all until like mid March?:h:
Original post by Edosawr
Thanks and started making notes in Jan but didn't really start memorising it all until like mid March?:h:

Wow now I feel so behind I’m STILL making notes for my subjects and its-mid March help me?...
Wow now I feel so behind I’m STILL making notes for my subjects and its-mid March help me?...

Don't worry I was still doing some notes just before my exams (like on R.E. and English). If you've already started then you'll be just fine!!
Original post by Edosawr
Don't worry I was still doing some notes just before my exams (like on R.E. and English). If you've already started then you'll be just fine!!

When did you finish completing all your notes? Also do you thinks notes are actually helpful and why? Xx
When did you finish completing all your notes? Also do you thinks notes are actually helpful and why? Xx

I finished chem and bio by like April. Physics by end of April. English by my exams. RE like the day before my exams. Geography (never finished them). History by end of April. French and German was gradual revision on quizlet. Notes are really good because they help me learn when I make them. Plus they're really good for summarising information. I did revision cards so summarised info and then I'd read the title of the card and then write everything that I remembered down on paper and then check to see if I was right and repeat!
Original post by Edosawr
I finished chem and bio by like April. Physics by end of April. English by my exams. RE like the day before my exams. Geography (never finished them). History by end of April. French and German was gradual revision on quizlet. Notes are really good because they help me learn when I make them. Plus they're really good for summarising information. I did revision cards so summarised info and then I'd read the title of the card and then write everything that I remembered down on paper and then check to see if I was right and repeat!

Thankyouuuuu
Original post by gapyearlads
Any offer holders trying to understand accommodation etc? The only conclusion I have come up with is I will be broke af

Rowancroft mews is one of the cheapest
Is anyone else on the waiting list?
Has anyone heard about offer holder days? Congrats to all with offers :smile:
Original post by drhopeful1
j
No! Do we have one

Original post by ellieotta
j
No! Do we have one

https://www.exeter.ac.uk/visitdays/exeter/
Is anyone experiencing difficulties logging onto the Exeter website page for registering for the offer holder open days?
Reply 497
Is anyone experiencing difficulties logging onto the Exeter website page for registering for the offer holder open days?

How do you register for the days??
Original post by bsy9
How do you register for the days??

https://www.exeter.ac.uk/visitdays/

this is the link, but I can't log in for whatever reason
Do we have one specific to med or just register to do the general one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending