The Student Room Group

Opinions

If your boyfriends friends wanted a guys weekend in another city and they always go out to bars and clubs , would you be okay with it? Take into consideration the following:

- you received a video of your boyfriend saying how hot another girl is while at a music festival you wanted to go to but didn’t because he said he didn’t want to go but then went for a guys weekend

- he says he doesn’t like going out/drinking but will go with his friends because “they’re single and want to have fun”

- his friends don’t like you and make you feel unwelcomed

- he’s said that his friend will want to try to bring girls home and that he’d just sleep on the couch

- his friends talk about bringing hot girls back to smash and they sleep around a lot

I know this is horrible and I shouldn’t be so insecure but I am and I’m trying to work on it. I am nothing like the girls he follows on Instagram or like his ex’s. All three relationships I’ve been in I got cheated on. I don’t want to ruin this by not letting him go but I also don’t think it’s fair for him to do stuff that makes me feel uncomfortable. I want to trust him but I don’t think his friends are a good influence on him and I’m afraid he wished he was single. I know insecure clingy blah blah blah but would y’all be ok with it?
Original post by Redxox1357
If your boyfriends friends wanted a guys weekend in another city and they always go out to bars and clubs , would you be okay with it? Take into consideration the following:

- you received a video of your boyfriend saying how hot another girl is while at a music festival you wanted to go to but didn’t because he said he didn’t want to go but then went for a guys weekend

- he says he doesn’t like going out/drinking but will go with his friends because “they’re single and want to have fun”

- his friends don’t like you and make you feel unwelcomed

- he’s said that his friend will want to try to bring girls home and that he’d just sleep on the couch

- his friends talk about bringing hot girls back to smash and they sleep around a lot

I know this is horrible and I shouldn’t be so insecure but I am and I’m trying to work on it. I am nothing like the girls he follows on Instagram or like his ex’s. All three relationships I’ve been in I got cheated on. I don’t want to ruin this by not letting him go but I also don’t think it’s fair for him to do stuff that makes me feel uncomfortable. I want to trust him but I don’t think his friends are a good influence on him and I’m afraid he wished he was single. I know insecure clingy blah blah blah but would y’all be ok with it?

wouldn't trust that guy one bit, guy sounds like he doesn't give two shits about you-but only you can really say
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by angrypoliceman
wouldn't trust that guy one bit, guy sounds like he doesn't give two shits about you-but only you can really say

Do you think its fair to let him go, chill with the guys during the day and whatever but I meet up with them at the bar/club and if his buddies are not bringing girls back than he can go back with boys and I’ll stay at a hotel by myself, and if they are then I go back wth him or he comes to the hotel with me ? Is that a fair compromise ?
Original post by Redxox1357
Do you think its fair to let him go, chill with the guys during the day and whatever but I meet up with them at the bar/club and if his buddies are not bringing girls back than he can go back with boys and I’ll stay at a hotel by myself, and if they are then I go back wth him or he comes to the hotel with me ? Is that a fair compromise ?

seems like too much effort on your side

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending