Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Manchester through UCAS and they've sent me an email asking me to fill in a non-academic information form. Has anyone completed it yet? Does anyone know any details on what this form is about and is there a time limit when we do it? Thanks so much and all the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plantlover)
    I've applied for Manchester through UCAS and they've sent me an email asking me to fill in a non-academic information form. Has anyone completed it yet? Does anyone know any details on what this form is about and is there a time limit when we do it? Thanks so much and all the best!
    I still need to fill it in, but it is literally what it says on the tin - a non-academic information form. It's just about what you have done outside of school e.g. work experience, voluntary work, hobbies etc. The deadline is November 10th if Im correct. Best of luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.