The Student Room Group

BMAT 2017 Thoughts

Just wanted to know how everyone else got on yesterday in the BMAT? Any opinions?
I found section 1 really difficult and I didn't finish it. Section 2 was nice but I'm hoping there were no tricks in the questions! I wasn't sure what to write for the essay, so I don't think I did very well on that :frown:
How did you find it?
Reply 2
I just can't remember how many questions I missed in section 2.
Original post by BULL14

I can't remember sorry
Reply 4
Original post by BULL14

Yes, I think it was 23, though I'm not certain! That's where I stopped too, I only had time to put answers in the answer sheet before I had to hand it in :/
Reply 5
Original post by AlexMcGram
Yes, I think it was 23, though I'm not certain! That's where I stopped too, I only had time to put answers in the answer sheet before I had to hand it in :/

I mean we missed 4 questions, but I wonder how easy the next four would have been. Did you have a chance to look at what they were?

I am just gutted that I messed the timing.
Reply 6
Original post by Alison12345
I found section 1 really difficult and I didn't finish it. Section 2 was nice but I'm hoping there were no tricks in the questions! I wasn't sure what to write for the essay, so I don't think I did very well on that :frown:
How did you find it?

That's funny as I thought it was totally the other way around! I found section 2 very hard and ran out of time - I didn't even get to see the last 4 or so questions...! I'm sure you did great!
Reply 7
Original post by BULL14
I mean we missed 4 questions, but I wonder how easy the next four would have been. Did you have a chance to look at what they were?

I am just gutted that I messed the timing.

No, I didn't at all... I only had time to scribble in guessed answers before they took my paper away. I didn't even look at them... Yeah me too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending