Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to know how everyone else got on yesterday in the BMAT? Any opinions?

ReputationRep:
    I found section 1 really difficult and I didn't finish it. Section 2 was nice but I'm hoping there were no tricks in the questions! I wasn't sure what to write for the essay, so I don't think I did very well on that
    How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    I just can't remember how many questions I missed in section 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BULL14)
    I can't remember sorry

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think it was 23, though I'm not certain! That's where I stopped too, I only had time to put answers in the answer sheet before I had to hand it in :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexMcGram)
    Yes, I think it was 23, though I'm not certain! That's where I stopped too, I only had time to put answers in the answer sheet before I had to hand it in :/
    I mean we missed 4 questions, but I wonder how easy the next four would have been. Did you have a chance to look at what they were?

I am just gutted that I messed the timing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alison12345)
    I found section 1 really difficult and I didn't finish it. Section 2 was nice but I'm hoping there were no tricks in the questions! I wasn't sure what to write for the essay, so I don't think I did very well on that
    How did you find it?
    That's funny as I thought it was totally the other way around! I found section 2 very hard and ran out of time - I didn't even get to see the last 4 or so questions...! I'm sure you did great!

ReputationRep:
    I mean we missed 4 questions, but I wonder how easy the next four would have been. Did you have a chance to look at what they were?

I am just gutted that I messed the timing.
    No, I didn't at all... I only had time to scribble in guessed answers before they took my paper away. I didn't even look at them... Yeah me too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 7, 2017

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.