Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to know how everyone else got on yesterday in the BMAT? Any opinions?

ReputationRep:
    I found section 1 really difficult and I didn't finish it. Section 2 was nice but I'm hoping there were no tricks in the questions! I wasn't sure what to write for the essay, so I don't think I did very well on that
    How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    I just can't remember how many questions I missed in section 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BULL14)
    I can't remember sorry

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think it was 23, though I'm not certain! That's where I stopped too, I only had time to put answers in the answer sheet before I had to hand it in :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexMcGram)
    Yes, I think it was 23, though I'm not certain! That's where I stopped too, I only had time to put answers in the answer sheet before I had to hand it in :/
    I mean we missed 4 questions, but I wonder how easy the next four would have been. Did you have a chance to look at what they were?

I am just gutted that I messed the timing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alison12345)
    I found section 1 really difficult and I didn't finish it. Section 2 was nice but I'm hoping there were no tricks in the questions! I wasn't sure what to write for the essay, so I don't think I did very well on that
    How did you find it?
    That's funny as I thought it was totally the other way around! I found section 2 very hard and ran out of time - I didn't even get to see the last 4 or so questions...! I'm sure you did great!

ReputationRep:
    I mean we missed 4 questions, but I wonder how easy the next four would have been. Did you have a chance to look at what they were?

I am just gutted that I messed the timing.
    No, I didn't at all... I only had time to scribble in guessed answers before they took my paper away. I didn't even look at them... Yeah me too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.