The Student Room Group

Can you get an unconditional offer with mediocre GCSE's??

I was a lazy **** at GCSE and I underperformed in terms of my potential (I got 2 A*s, 3 A's, 4 B's and a C) but am doing much better at A Level and I'm predicted A*A*A. Is there any chance of me getting an unconditional offer for a History and Politics course if my personal statement is of a high standard?
Original post by lucyjane99
I was a lazy **** at GCSE and I underperformed in terms of my potential (I got 2 A*s, 3 A's, 4 B's and a C) but am doing much better at A Level and I'm predicted A*A*A. Is there any chance of me getting an unconditional offer for a History and Politics course if my personal statement is of a high standard?[/

Depends on the uni, I got 4A's, 5B's and a C at GSCE but did well in first year and was predicted A*A B. I have an unconditional offer to study history at Kent; It's definitely possible but it all depends on the uni. Best of luck :smile:
Original post by lucyjane99
I was a lazy **** at GCSE and I underperformed in terms of my potential (I got 2 A*s, 3 A's, 4 B's and a C) but am doing much better at A Level and I'm predicted A*A*A. Is there any chance of me getting an unconditional offer for a History and Politics course if my personal statement is of a high standard?

Would an unconditional offer be good for you in the long term?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending