The Student Room Group

Does LSE look more for personal statement than LNAT score for law?

Hello, I was wondering if LSE look more for personal statements than LNAT score for law?
Original post by Shinei17
Hello, I was wondering if LSE look more for personal statements than LNAT score for law?

I’m assuming the top Uni’s look at LNAT over PS and predicted grades (only my opinion). PS could have been written by anyone, PG’s can be over inflated. LNAT is the same test for everyone so a good way to compare prospective students. As I said, just my guess and I could be completely wrong 😂
Hey! Not sure about LSE, but Bristol weighs LNAT at 40%, UCAS (Grades, PS and references) at 40%, and GCSES at 20%. If they're at all similar then i suppose it's about the same xx
Reply 3
No one can tell for sure. But you can find statistics that say they rejected people with 36 in LNAT while giving an offer to someone with 14 in LNAT. I think LSE is more about PS though lnat is obviously still a factor
Reply 4
they look more at the PS than literally anything. once you have the baseline grades at GCSE and A Level to be considered, personal statement really is the determiner. they'd rather a person with 20 in their LNAT and an excellent PS than someone with 30 and a mediocre one, (many have been rejected 27+ with PS as the reasoning).
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending