The Student Room Group

How to make friends on snap?

Ive always had a really dry snapchat bc i never really use the app but im wanting to start talking to people and being more social. I just dont really know how people make friends and start talking on there.
Ive got about 100ish people on there that i added from when i was in school but havent spoken to them in years and i think it would be weird if i just started chatting to them out of the blue.
Do i just add randoms off quick add and send a snap? What do i even say and talk about? Admitedly i am a bit of a dry texter but i think its just because i dont text a lot of people so i need to do it more to get better.
Do you have anybody you know irl you can add on snap?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Do you have anybody you know irl you can add on snap?

yeah i have my friends on there but i dont really use it socially if that makes sense. I never really message them in general unless theres a reason like making plans or im asking them something.
Original post by Anonymous
yeah i have my friends on there but i dont really use it socially if that makes sense. I never really message them in general unless theres a reason like making plans or im asking them something.

snap relies on u talking to people u know tho
its not like here or smth like reddit or discord or smth, either u talk to the people ur added to or u dont- kinda like messages or whatsapp
Reply 4
Original post by aneer3wq3wt
snap relies on u talking to people u know tho
its not like here or smth like reddit or discord or smth, either u talk to the people ur added to or u dont- kinda like messages or whatsapp

really? my friends are always talking about people they met on snap i assumed everyone was like that. They usually meet up after a bit of talking and become irl friends since theyre off quick add and have mutual friends already, just thought that was the common practice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending