The Student Room Group

Theresa May publicly acknowledges Russian interference

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usualsuspects
Are you Putin's whore?
It's not up to me to prove that the Earth rotates around the Sun.

Lmfao you're the person that made the allegation you dumbass
Reply 41
Are you Putin's whore?
It's not up to me to prove that the Earth rotates around the Sun.

Don't be a douche..
Reply 42
Original post by Napp
Don't be a douche..

Mind your own business.

Original post by Danny Large
Lmfao you're the person that made the allegation you dumbass

No, I'm not. It's on the media. I'm not a prosecutor, you Bolshevik scum
Reply 43
Mind your own business.

No, I'm not. It's on the media. I'm not a prosecutor, you Bolshevik scum

This is a public forum, it is my business..
Original post by Good bloke
How are the Russians able to influence what a British PM says in a speech? Is she a puppet? Have they hacked her speech-writer's computer? We deserve to be told the truth.

Terrible use of sarcasm.
Original post by Napp

It is worth pointing out that as sources go citing the US government is probably one of the worst for telling the truth...

You idiots will always stay idiots. If you have an issue with the source, please read the document and give us an equally thorough analysis as to why the federal agency is wrong. thank you TSR user.
Reply 46
Original post by offsetWHOOP
You idiots will always stay idiots. If you have an issue with the source, please read the document and give us an equally thorough analysis as to why the federal agency is wrong. thank you TSR user.

You want me to do a full review on a government document on TSR? Lol grow up :rolleyes: Not to mention i dispute the source not the source document as such so why would i break it down for someone like you?
I more have an issue with ignorant sheep like you who believe whatever tripe they're spoon fed and don't question it, it's pitiful really.
Reply 47
So you agree with the source document? Good.

Yes, let's ignore what our own PM has said as well as numerous federal sources who have publicly published evidence for us to say.

You're an idiot. Simple as.

I never disputed the document? I don't know where you got this idea from, I can only assume you have trouble reading.

I'll make it a point to ignore what the PM says, she's a half wit who can't govern a country to save herself. Not to mention it would the epitome of hypocrisy and the pot calling the kettle black for the British to go pointing fingers.

Is this coming from a college student whom I very much doubt knows a single thing about International Affairs, Russia or Government ?:h: Just stop embarrassing yourself kid.
you Bolshevik scum

oY vEY!
Original post by Napp
I never disputed the document? I don't know where you got this idea from, I can only assume you have trouble reading.

Oh good. Im glad you've accepted that the russians have indeed intervened in western democracy and undermined it. Thank you and goodnight.
Reply 51
Oh good. Im glad you've accepted that the russians have indeed intervened in western democracy and undermined it. Thank you and goodnight.

Lol can you not read? I never once said they didn't :rolleyes:
Reply 52

Might one ask as to the point you are making?
Original post by Napp
Lol can you not read? I never once said they didn't :rolleyes:

Oh good, you speak a lot for a qmul boy.
Reply 54
Oh good, you speak a lot for a qmul boy.

If you're somehow trying to insult me, especially given you haven't even gotten into University, you're failing quite miserably :smile:
Original post by Napp
If you're somehow trying to insult me, especially given you haven't even gotten into University, you're failing quite miserably :smile:

You sound as if getting into qmul is a challenge.
Reply 56
You sound as if getting into qmul is a challenge.

I couldn't say, it has been several years since I did get in.
I do find it cute your attempts at insulting me though, your method is somewhat passe. Do you wish to try again? I might take you seriously if you actually had anything above a GCSE to your name :smile:
Original post by Napp
I couldn't say, it has been several years since I did get in.
I do find it cute your attempts at insulting me though, your method is somewhat passe. Do you wish to try again? I might take you seriously if you actually had anything above a GCSE to your name :smile:

11 of them. All A*s.
Original post by Napp
Might one ask as to the point you are making?

I'm just showing some of posters in this thread that there is clear intent from the Russians to interfere with the West using social media & other systems. But then I may be being a little optimistic as I'm sure they'll just ignore info that goes against their view of the world.
Reply 59
11 of them. All A*s.

Oh wow... :rolleyes:
Original post by Tempest II
I'm just showing some of posters in this thread that there is clear intent from the Russians to interfere with the West using social media & other systems. But then I may be being a little optimistic as I'm sure they'll just ignore info that goes against their view of the world.

Ah fair enough.
Indeed ignorance is bliss for some.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending