The Student Room Group

Study PR or Advertising 2018 in London

Hi guys!

My name is Petter and I'm the project manager for a student campaign called Choose London. Completely non-profitable and made up by PR and Advertising students, we're now helping prospective students in making their choice of where to study PR or Advertising.

Between 23 November and 7 December, Choose London will function as a bridge between aspiring students, universities and the communications industry in London.

We will provide aspiring students all the essentials ahead of the application. Apart from unbiased university and course rankings, London guides, and course-specific information, you have the unique chance to directly ask questions to current PR and Advertising students. There will also be updates on opportunities to attend future industry-related events such as workshops, seminars and agency visits.

The thing is, I remember ahead of making my own university choice, it was frustratingly hard to find relevant information about my specific courses. Guardian League Tables, WhatUni, UCAS and StudentRoom was all helpful in researching what choices were available, but it was hard to get really specific information, other than the universities' own promotion material. As we're all students, but not promoting a specific university, you can count on getting unbiased advice and all the help you need.

We all went to London to study PR and Advertising, as it is among the world's absolute top metropoles when it comes to the communications industry, and I've honestly never made a better choice.

Basically, we will be a platform where you can ask existing students questions, get in touch with student advisors, get info about industry events and just find general info why London is the best city to study PR and Advertising in.

We will be available here on Studentroom, on Twitter(@ChooseLDN), Facebook (@ChooseLDN), as well as regularly updating our website bit.ly/chooselondon

I really hope this is allowed, because it's exactly what I would need when I was applying. Otherwise, apologies! Also want to stress that it is a student project, and not a company or charity behind.

Any questions? Fire away!

Best regards,
Petter Hjulström

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending