The Student Room Group

Edexcel 9-1 gcse science - revision

Does anyone need any help for Edexcel Science, I can also give you some resources. Just post in this forum. Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Yes please, any good revision tips????
Reply 2
I do, what do you have?
websites please
Original post by SeanGjoka
Everything what do you need?

Hi,
Do you have the additional sample assessments for biology, chemistry and physics?
I will have them in 2-3 weeks.
I do have the may exam papers.
I have the topic tests.
I have many power point lessons & worksheets.

Do u have the edexcel science additional specimen papers 1 and 2 like u said if so, can u send them to me please????!
Reply 7
does anyone have detailed powerpoints i can use
Reply 8
Does anyone need any help for Edexcel Science, I can also give you some resources. Just post in this forum. Thank you.

any help especially with revision techniques will be amazing
Reply 9
yes pls if you could gimme any resourcse that would help
Hi, do you have any sample assessment materials like practice papers etc?

Thanks SeanGjoka,

I am doing Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths , Physics , Chemistry and Biology,

Will be extremely thankful if you can share the resources.

Thanks in advance
Reply 12

Could you please pm me with the resources thanks.
I would like everyone to know, I do not share resource any more.
I am sorry.
Reply 14
Join the first GCSE science discord: https://discord.gg/z49qNtW
Original post by Jude larsen
Do u have the edexcel science additional specimen papers 1 and 2 like u said if so, can u send them to me please????!

Original post by Me123456789
Hi,
Do you have the additional sample assessments for biology, chemistry and physics?

Do you have the additional specimen papers for biology chemistry and physics paper 1 and paper 2?
Original post by Me123456789
Do you have the additional specimen papers for biology chemistry and physics paper 1 and paper 2?

I have them
Reply 17
for revision im using these exams you can find online just search savemyexams they have exams on each topic. they help alot.
Reply 18
May I please have the additiional specimen papers for Biology, Chemistry, Physics (EDEXCEL) (Papers 1 and 2)
Original post by nk02
May I please have the additiional specimen papers for Biology, Chemistry, Physics (EDEXCEL) (Papers 1 and 2)

Send me a pm and il send them

Quick Reply

Latest