The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Murphy39
St Ives rejection in the post yesterday. Happy Easter to me!! 🐣

:frown:
Original post by Murphy39
St Ives rejection in the post yesterday. Happy Easter to me!! 🐣

Likewise! You're not alone!

Keep at it though, as awful as this process is, I'm sure it's worth it!
Hi everyone,

Anyone heard from:

Walnut House
Angel
Iscoed
30 Park Place
Hey all - just wondering where everyone is at application-wise?

I know a few people have found out about pupillage (congratulations to those who have) - I think, Kings, 18SJS, Zenith (and probably a few more that I've missed out).

Just wondering if the majority of places are now at stage 2 of interviews?
Original post by EliFlex
Anyone heard back after 5KBW second rounds?

Original post by PupillageHunt91
Nothing yet!

Original post by Gisapupillage
I am assuming its an RBS but did anyone get an interview with 9 KBW?

Hi all, I didnt apply for 5KBW but surely you won't hear until the 3rd May as thats the gateway timeline?
Original post by LegallyBlonde25
Hi everyone,

Anyone heard from:

Walnut House
Angel
Iscoed
30 Park Place

Not seen any posts from these.
From recollection Walnut had a late application deadline, so if I were you I'd anticipate a later response from them.
Original post by lizolove

I know a few people have found out about pupillage (congratulations to those who have) - I think, Kings, 18SJS, Zenith (and probably a few more that I've missed out).

Awaiting second round interviews, all set to take place over the next three weeks.
Original post by Rump0le
Hi all, I didnt apply for 5KBW but surely you won't hear until the 3rd May as thats the gateway timeline?

They ask certain candidates to attend a day at court with a member of chambers before finalising their decisions. We were also told at interview that we would hear within the next week or so about the upcoming procedure in relation to this, hence why the question was asked.
Reply 1988

Hi, as far as I'm aware most places are now at stage 2.

Congratulations to those who have found out about pupillage!
Reply 1989
Does anyone know what happens at an assessed mini for no5?

No idea of what to expect for second round.
Original post by PupillageHunt91
They ask certain candidates to attend a day at court with a member of chambers before finalising their decisions. We were also told at interview that we would hear within the next week or so about the upcoming procedure in relation to this, hence why the question was asked.

Ah fair enough, just going from what my friend had told me re 5KBW.
Original post by Bar18
Hi, as far as I'm aware most places are now at stage 2.

Congratulations to those who have found out about pupillage!

I'm still yet to hear from 2 chambers about 1st round interviews, just had a 1st round last week and have a 2nd round this week somewhere else
Has anybody received an interview for Guildhall Chambers ?
Original post by basement
Has anybody received an interview for Guildhall Chambers ?

Original post by spikey_d
Guildhall first rounds out... Anyone interviewed there before / have experience of their advocacy exercise?

P74 of thread
Original post by spikey_d
Guildhall first rounds out... Anyone interviewed there before / have experience of their advocacy exercise?

Hi

Have you had your interview?

Which area of law was it for?

I'm awaiting a response from three sets.

Other than that, I have 2 first rounds upcoming this week and 1 second round the week after. Seems like most people are at a similar stage with things.
Original post by Baxendale
I'm awaiting a response from three sets.

Other than that, I have 2 first rounds upcoming this week and 1 second round the week after. Seems like most people are at a similar stage with things.

Yup, I’m in exactly the same position as Baxendale!

Best of luck everyone!
Original post by Gisapupillage
I am assuming its an RBS but did anyone get an interview with 9 KBW?

It's an RBS set, says so in the acknowledgement email. Notification by the end of Feb.
Original post by sssssssspiwe
It's an RBS set, says so in the acknowledgement email. Notification by the end of Feb.

Thanks - yeah I seen that but they were running late this year and virtually always someone has had an interview on this thread with each RBS set - haven't been able to find anyone from my colleagues or elsewhere who have for 9 KBW.
Has anyone heard from Coram yet?

Also - anyone with experience of 36 Bedford Row first round / 1 KBW second round?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending