The Student Room Group

EPQ IDEA HELP (Space exploration)

So my school's forcing us to do the EPQ and I was originally going to create an app but now I think I'd like to do something on the future of space exploration (both manned and unmanned) since this is something I'm extremely interested in and I feel there's a lot I can talk about within this topic.

I'm currently studying maths, further maths, physics and chemistry and would like to go on to study engineering or physics at uni.

Would you say my EPQ idea is ok? I'll probably end up doing a dissertation but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what other ways I could present it?

The whole reason I was drawn to doing the app was that I could actually create something and wasn't just writing a big essay but I'm not sure how I could translate that into my new idea?
Reply 1
I was thinking of doing an EPQ next year as well in yr 12.
Here are some topics you can cover on space exploration:
* ISS (International space station)
* Moon landing
* Research on space probes like hubble and kepler telescopes
* Juno- It's quite recent and it helped scientists a lot to discover a lot of new information about Jupiter
* Also, the research and progression of Mars and how people are trying to find a way to travel there.
* Discovering new habitable planets- I love this topic, it's quite interesting how they find and discover new planets and if they are inhabitable too.
* Future of Sun exploration
There are others as well. I hope this helped. I am in yr11 now, so probably you need more reliable guidance.

I can't help you with the apps one. Sorry:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest