The Student Room Group

Are you scared of dying?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HaveFa1th
Only time im scared of dying is if i havent fulfilled my purpose tbh

If you didn't fulfill your purpose before death, then it wasn't your purpose.
Yup.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Maybe the universe will contract and re-expand to form a new one. In any case, once you’re dead you won’t be able to think and thus it won’t bother you. Did you suffer for theno billions of years before you were born?

No but I didn't have any experience or knowledge of living. Now I have and it's the fact that it's going to come to an end for eternity that scares me. Before I was born I didn't know it but now I've experienced life .I have a knowledge of existing
yeah. but I mean I'd rather exist than not exist.
Im tired of my life so I'm not scared. I'm more scared of what happens immediately before and getting very very sick. But im already unwell so in a sense I'm dying every day.
I'm not afraid of dying since I believe there are much worse things to be worried about.
Yes it scares me tbh to not be aware of anything after death
Reply 127
Original post by stanwixman19
No but I didn't have any experience or knowledge of living. Now I have and it's the fact that it's going to come to an end for eternity that scares me. Before I was born I didn't know it but now I've experienced life .I have a knowledge of existing

Just think of it like GoT or Love Island. Yes, it will come to an end, but life goes on. Except it won't.
Reply 128
Original post by dudette42069
yeah. but I mean I'd rather exist than not exist.

Given that you have no experience of not existing, how can you justify that choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending