The Student Room Group

Easter revsion courses A level

Hello I'm individually resiting AQA a level psychology and A2 government and politics - 3A and 4A and AS unit 2 - I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for revision courses I could attend (in London) that are not very expensive or even just good websites that will help me get the best grade possible
Thank you
Original post by reem1234
Hello I'm individually resiting AQA a level psychology and A2 government and politics - 3A and 4A and AS unit 2 - I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for revision courses I could attend (in London) that are not very expensive or even just good websites that will help me get the best grade possible
Thank you

Taught courses are normally very expensive i.e thousands.

If you dont have that sort of money then consider buying revision books.
They sometimes have workbooks as well.

You also need to be doing exam papers under timed conditions as well as wider research or revision f you have time.

Look at the mark schemes and see where you can improve.

If you have money after that then consider a tutor or even a uni student wanting some extra cash.
Btw if you really do have several hundred or thousands ro spare then some private colleges do provide resit courses. They are just expensive. London is the place to be for those.
Reply 3
Hi thank you for your reply - I've been looking at revsion courses but none of them do aqa politics they all do edexcel- if anyone knows of a private collage that does please let me knowAlso can anyone advise a tuition centre for alveolus that is good? - I'm taking politics and psychology both aqa

Quick Reply

Latest