The Student Room Group

Nursing at Glasgow Caledonian Uni

Hi there, Are there any International students who have applied or already in the adult nursing program at GCU, if so is it a competitive program to get into??
Hi there,
Has anyone applied for the adult nursing program for september 2018. I received an email saying its been referred to a tutor for consideration..but its been a week now..I'm freaking out.
Original post by futurenursee91
Hi there,
Has anyone applied for the adult nursing program for september 2018. I received an email saying its been referred to a tutor for consideration..but its been a week now..I'm freaking out.

Hi there, please don't create multiple threads on the same topic. It makes the forum messy and doesn't help you to get the best advice.

As far as being a competitive course, all nursing courses are very competitive. There are a limited number of places available and the number of applicants always exceeds this by around 12-15 times. Obviously some of those applicants will be completely unsuitable and will not meet the entry criteria, but there will be plenty who do, which is why your work experience and personal statement are so important.

All that email means is that they have received your application. It could be weeks or months until you find out whether you have been offered an interview or not so it's not worth worrying about at this stage. Your interview would almost definitely be in the new year anyway at this point, even if they did get back to you quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending