The Student Room Group

QUIZ: Women in history

This week we're borrowing from Sporcle, and have a women in history quiz for you all... but how many can you name from their photo? :holmes:

Test your knowledge here, and post your scores in the thread!

Were there any you didn't know? Or any facts you would have included? Discuss them here, and see what other people think!

Leaderboard:
:king1: Chichaldo - 17/24
2. 04MR17 - 16/24
3. flatline - 7/24
(edited 6 years ago)
Well I know 17, but why is the great Theresa May not present?
Original post by Chichaldo
Well I know 17, but why is the great Theresa May not present?

Being the present prime minister, she probably doesn't qualify as a historical figure yet, I guess :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe because few people like her? :dontknow:
Original post by shadowdweller
Being the present prime minister, she probably doesn't qualify as a historical figure yet, I guess :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well... she is basically histoty now :wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
16/24

Knew a lot of the names but not the faces. Susan B. Anthony was one of them. Very annoyed with myself over Pocahontas though.:banghead:
Original post by 04MR17
16/24

Knew a lot of the names but not the faces. Susan B. Anthony was one of them. Very annoyed with myself over Pocahontas though.:banghead:

Added you to the board! :woo:
7/24 and they were all guesses.
I know who these people are but I've not seen a picture of them since primary school if at all.
20/24. Didn't get Marie Curie, Queen Isabella, Susan B. Anthony or Jane Goodall.
Reply 9
17 :redface:
14/24! pretty shocked by that, given I couldn't even find Mother Teresa :rolleyes:

and Pocahontas - not what I expected her to look like...
Original post by 04MR17
16/24
Very annoyed with myself over Pocahontas though.:banghead:

Same. I was thinking about the cartoon though and therefore assumed she was the picture of the red indian woman

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending