The Student Room Group

MysteryyyGirl's GYG

So I've finally decided to make a GYG to motivate myself and also to make sure I stay on pace with my classes. For anyone who doesn't know, I am in California in the United States in 8th grade (the equivalent of year 9 in the UK). Also I am homeschooled and on an advanced program which is why I'm taking advanced classes like geometry and Spanish 2.
Classes I am taking:
Biology
10th grade (year 11) English
Modern World History
Spanish 2
Geometry
Career Explorations (a class to learn about different careers. I'm only taking it because I have to)

*I am able to log onto my computer/TSR at 9:20 - 11:00 a.m. (1:20 - 3:00 p.m. UK time) and 2:15 - 3:15 p.m. (10:15 - 11:15 pm UK time)
(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Things I have to do today:

review Quizlet flashcards for Spanish 2, lesson 3.1, take quiz (if i have time)

read/take notes on 11 pages of English

read/answer questions on 8 pages of World History

1 hour of homework

7 pages of biology

watch 2 videos, read about tangents for geo lesson 3.4 (possibly take quiz 3.4 if i have time)

30 minutes of reading The Wanderer by Sharon Creech

(edited 2 months ago)
flashcards done, moving on to the quiz!
oop my time's up, gotta move on to english, i did manage to complete 1/3 of quiz 3.1, but i gotta log off now :smile: will log on later
i'm back! :biggrin:
i completed english, world history, and biology notes, as well as my homework, just have geometry and reading to get through :smile:
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
So I've finally decided to make a GYG to motivate myself and also to make sure I stay on pace with my classes. For anyone who doesn't know, I am in California in the United States in 8th grade (the equivalent of year 9 in the UK). Also I am homeschooled and on an advanced program which is why I'm taking advanced classes like geometry and Spanish 2.
Classes I am taking:
Biology
Modern World History
Spanish 2
Geometry
Career Explorations (a class to learn about different careers. I'm only taking it because I have to)

*I am able to log onto my computer/TSR at 9:20 - 11:00 a.m. (1:20 - 3:00 p.m. UK time) and 2:15 - 3:15 p.m. (10:15 - 11:15 pm UK time)
heyy goodluck with your journey!! what are you learning in modern world history and english?? here's my gyg if you want to check it out: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7446594
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by prettylil.thing
heyy goodluck with your journey!! what are you learning in modern world history and english?? here's my gyg if you want to check it out: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7446594
thx! working on industrial revolution in modern world history, the tempest in english :smile:
omg, i totally forgot to update this
currently catching up on geometry work (got to redo quiz 3.4 and do 3.5)
also have a few career explorations (cte) assignments to work on, but haven't checked those out yet
finally got 100% on 3.4 after 4 retakes :eek:
moving on to 3.5
after a lunch break, i started 3.5
just finished it but now i gotta retake cuz i missed one question... (groan)
(edited 2 months ago)
still in the middle of retaking 3.5 but just realized that i have notes to take on bio, english, and history. and just when i thought i was so close...
Reply 11
ooo it'll be interesting to see a gyg of an american student !! looking forward to your updates 🤍
tagging users who'll defo support your academic journeyyy
@Tatakae L @study23! @halfharry @kayleigh_t.27 @emm4nuella @aalimk @Trickia @agent_duck343 @bicompton @AspiringSurvivor
Reply 12
goodness me the tags didn't work 😭😭😭 probs bcs im on my phone rn
oh well I'll tag u guys when I get home 💔
Original post by milktee
ooo it'll be interesting to see a gyg of an american student !! looking forward to your updates 🤍
@Tatakae L @study23! @halfharry @kayleigh_t.27 @emm4nuella @aalimk @Trickia @agent_duck343 @bicompton @AspiringSurvivor
hi there!
so if anybody's wondering yes i did finish yesterday's work (notes included! :smile:) and I am currently working on an assignment for world history - i have to describe my own utopia (perfect society). easier assignment, should be fun :smile:
Reply 15
Just found your gyg :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by milktee
let's try those tags again 😭😭
@Tatakae L @halfharry @kayleigh_t.27 @emm4nuella @aalimk @Trickia @agent_duck343 @bicompton @AspiringSurvivor
Reply 17
hi there!
heyyy
thanks @milktee WELCOME FROM ACROSS THE POND :smile:
Classes I am taking:
Biology
Modern World History
Spanish 2
Geometry

heyaaa welcome to grow your grades have seen you around the site a bit glad to see you have made one ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending