The Student Room Group

I'm japanese and i'll go to uk to study in september

Now, I have to chose GCSE subjects.
And I'm thinking that which subject is easiest for me.
business studies or history or ICT
Which subject do you think easiest???
In addition, my English is not so good.
(edited 6 years ago)
Glad to hear it
Reply 2
Original post by tinycharlie
Glad to hear it

Which subject do you think easiest?
Sociology
Business studies, definitely not history, maybe cooking and nutrition or PE, u could do a Japanese gcse as languages are useful
Do they even do ICT any more. I thought the government scrapped it.
Reply 6
history has SPAG so if your english isn't great history wont be a good idea
Just pick something that you enjoy, business, history and ICT. It's not like one of them is way harder or easier than the others. If you enjoy the subject you'll find it a lot easier compared to the rest.
ict might be the easiest for you and it'd be pretty useful too.
Reply 9
Original post by Randomstudwnt
Sociology

You mean history?
Is it easy for international student?
Reply 10
ICT, at GCSE I loved it, was all animations and working in Photoshop and was super easy and fun :smile: additionally if your English isn't 100% you won't have to sit through hours of lectures either.

Whatever you choose, enjoy your time here and I hope you make many great friendships!
No I mean sociology is easy
Reply 12
Original post by entertainmyfaith
ict might be the easiest for you and it'd be pretty useful too.

Thank you so much!!
I think ICT as in business and history high level of english will be needed especially in essay answers.
You could try a design subject if you feel upto it, as your English doesnt need to be great for them and they can be relatively fun to have along side your more serious GCSE's, not dissing on design subjects here, i did product design and am doing it at A level, its just alot more chill than something like History or English

Quick Reply

Latest