The Student Room Group

What's the craziest thing that's happened at your school?

Scroll to see replies

not really crazy but more funny. over the Christmas hols we had a bunch of 'travellers' occupy our car park and they won't leave. it's like a mini village in there lol
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Spoilered for perhaps graphic and triggering detail about attempted murder

Spoiler

london scares me sometimes :afraid:
Original post by faloodeh
london scares me sometimes :afraid:

It's a very nice quiet leafy end of London as well :sadnod: Can't blame you for being scared tbh :no:
A guy on his muck-up day brought a snake into school to scare a teacher he knew had a massive fear of snakes. It was in wood tech class and he just came in, showed it to her and she freaked out and threw up in a bin.
In summary of things that happened on muck up day:

-someone put oil on the art stairs and someone slipped and had to go to hospital

-someone replaced the apple juice in the vending machines with beer (year sevens got drunks lol)

-vaseline on doorknobs

etc etc, there were a lot of dicks at our school
My school is so boring.
2 year 10 girls were caught licking each other out in one of the toilet cubicles
Original post by StarbucksLife14
As someone who has gone to a fairly "normal" school I'm curious to see what the wildest/weirdest/craziest things that have happened at your schools have been :smile: So, do tell, what is the craziest thing that has happened at your school?
I remember in year 5 someone let’s call her rose brought a vape into the school and was caught vaping in the bathroom

Quick Reply

Latest