The Student Room Group

Bullying

Why do people call me ugly for reason and whenever im in public they always feel the need to laugh at me and insult my appearance.
Reply 1
Original post by Catarina20
Why do people call me ugly for reason and whenever im in public they always feel the need to laugh at me and insult my appearance.

Just don't give a ******* care about those clowns. Also, not everyone's saying should bother you as long as your own ones appreciate you. Otherwise, it would be really difficult to survive on this planet because it's too cruel these days. So, just smile at them and walk away from there.

Usually pathetic people that do things like this often feel miserable in their own lives; so they try to bring others down in an attempt to make others feel miserable also.
Reply 3
I have been bullied pretty consistently, my whole life. Both by people I know, and by strangers.

I've been called everything under the sun and it used to really get me down, especially the strangers. These people don't know me, they know nothing about me. I don't think I look differently to anyone else, but yet they still pick me out...

The best thing that happened to me was simply when I stopped caring. This isn't easy, and doesn't happen overnight, but eventually I learned to appreciate the positive things in my life and gradually, I stopped paying attention. I sometimes still get a little sad though, I can't lie.

People who are bullies, often say these things because of their own insecurities, or even to look cool infront of someone else. The best thing to do is to ignore them, to not publicly give them the light of day, otherwise they feed off your reaction.

I am really sorry you are going through this. I hope things get easier for you. No matter what, remember all those things they say about you, they are not true. You are a wonderful person who is probably far more interesting than they ever will be.
Beat the crap out of them. That’s the best way to teach losers like this a lesson. If you can’t do it, get someone to do it for you. I for one, would be glad to help because it gives me great satisfaction beating up these freaks. It’s funny when they’re given a beatdown, the look of terror and fear on their face is priceless. Not so tough then.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Usually pathetic people that do things like this often feel miserable in their own lives; so they try to bring others down in an attempt to make others feel miserable also.

I would replace usually with always.
Original post by RandomSelect
I would replace usually with always.

True :colone:
Reply 7

People do this because they are insecure themselves and they say things to look good in front of their friends. If this is happening at school, please tell someone. It happened to me when I was at school. I was in year 9 and it was pretty bad. I told a teacher and they soon sorted her out and was suspended for 2 weeks.
Same thing happened with my youngest daughter. Her bully was also suspended for two weeks and after that there was a few angry glances, but she never said anything again. Daughter pointed her out to me once. She was orange as they come with fake tan, thickest of eyebrows and enough hair extentions to start her own wig shop. Definity keep a log of what was said and when and make sure a teacher you can trust is aware. Also make sure your parents/carers are in the know as well. I know its really hard, but its alwasy best to talk to someone about it.
Also I bet that you are not ugly at all :smile: Please do not take what they say to heart x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending