The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Homegrownkitten
I had a spider fall from the ceiling right onto my face once... i was asleep aswell. I managed to find it and trap it under a glass.

OMG I would have *died* had a spider fallen on my FACE! URGH! I absolutely HATE spiders - I once slept in the spare room because there was a massive great spider on my lamp which I couldn't trap. urgh. <shudders at thought>
red665
OMG I would have *died* had a spider fallen on my FACE! URGH! I absolutely HATE spiders - I once slept in the spare room because there was a massive great spider on my lamp which I couldn't trap. urgh. <shudders at thought>

I am actually considering going to sleep on the sofa...
Homegrownkitten
I am actually considering going to sleep on the sofa...

If you turn off all the lights in your room and then leave the landing light on, wont they all just bugger off into the hall? then you can run and shut your door - and bingo. Just means you have to endure a few moments in the dark with the buzzing flying nasties.
Reply 23
Homegrownkitten
I had a spider fall from the ceiling right onto my face once... i was asleep aswell. I managed to find it and trap it under a glass.

Lol, you're just going to be thinking about all these bugs attacking you now...you'll never get to sleep. :rolleyes:
red665
If you turn off all the lights in your room and then leave the landing light on, wont they all just bugger off into the hall? then you can run and shut your door - and bingo. Just means you have to endure a few moments in the dark with the buzzing flying nasties.

Yeah but then my cats will scratch on the door to get in/out if I close it fully. I serously want one of those bug catchers they sell in those crappy catalogues...
JamesF
Lol, you're just going to be thinking about all these bugs attacking you now...you'll never get to sleep. :rolleyes:

May as well prop open your eyes with matchsticks and stay on here all night :biggrin: lol
Yay!! it flew out of my room so i have proped the door open just enough for the cats. I accidentally killed the moth (ooops... im vegetarian... :redface: ). Im gonna try to sleep now. Wish me luck everybody :smile:
Homegrownkitten
Yay!! it flew out of my room so i have proped the door open just enough for the cats. I accidentally killed the moth (ooops... im vegetarian... :redface: ). Im gonna try to sleep now. Wish me luck everybody :smile:

woo! go you! :tongue:

good night and good luck :biggrin:
Reply 28
Homegrownkitten
I accidentally killed the moth (ooops... im vegetarian

Well, don't eat the moth then!
Reply 29
Homegrownkitten

Thats alright, aslong as you dont eat it :biggrin:
Reply 30
juno_the

:frown:
juno_the

Yeah... very funny, i walked straight into that one...

Latest

Trending

Trending