The Student Room Group

Uni search

I'm studying Maths, Chemistry and Biology in sixth form and I really want to study Medicine in university but there are so many and I don't even know where to start in terms of choosing which ones to apply for. What universities do you recommend for Medicine with the sort of typical AAA grade boundaries?
You have to try and narrow it down. Do you like the lecture type learning of oxbridge/London it small group teaching with early clinical exposure? How in depth do you want the teaching to be? How independent do you want to be with your work? Do you prefer a big city with a great social life or a small campus uni with a homely feel? Research it a bit more :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I research them in depth
Reply 3
Original post by COYS...TTID
You have to try and narrow it down. Do you like the lecture type learning of oxbridge/London it small group teaching with early clinical exposure? How in depth do you want the teaching to be? How independent do you want to be with your work? Do you prefer a big city with a great social life or a small campus uni with a homely feel? Research it a bit more :smile:

Thanks, I'll keep those in mind when I do some in depth research
Reply 4
Original post by Volibear
There are only about ~33 medical schools. You shouldn't find it that hard to look at each of them and start narrowing them down.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I didn't realise that, that's gonna narrow things down a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending