The Student Room Group

HELP- I think I've messed up

I'm panicking. So you know on UCAS before you pay for the application to be sent over they make you tick boxes. And one of the boxes says that if you've not stated all qualifications UCAS has a right to cancel your application form.

So I thought I had all my GCSE results included until now, when I thought about my reference and the person who did it which was my teacher from school back in 2013. He taught me both RE and Hustory. I've realised I haven't included Hustory and I was in a hurry because today was the deadline and I sent it in at 4 today.

I'm pretty sure he would have included history teacher in the statement and history isn't included in my education section. I can try to contact UCAS tomorrow but what if they cancel my application form?

I forgot because I did my GCSEs a long time ago. And I live at my Granddads and my certificates were at my mums so I had to remember from the top of my head which i did remember all but history
Reply 1
Ring UCAS as soon as you can. Dont worry over it they will help you in every way, and since you sent the application today they will probably amend it for you.
Original post by wapaw
Ring UCAS as soon as you can. Dont worry over it they will help you in every way, and since you sent the application today they will probably amend it for you.

They're closed today but I'll ring tomorrow ASAP
Original post by bluewhale99
Stop panicking! They won't have cancelled your application by tomorrow and I'm sure other people have also made mistakes on their UCAS forms - we're all human :smile: . It's not as if you pretended you held a GCSE that you didn't actually sit - that kind of situation would make it much more likely for someone's form to be cancelled. Yes, UCAS has the right to cancel someone's form if they see fit, but if it's an error which clearly isn't intentional (especially if you call them up within 24 hours to declare the mistake and ask for your history GCSE to be added) they'd have to be proper lowlife to cancel your application. From the phone conversations I've had with them to sort other stuff out, they've been very reasonable :smile:

Thank you! This has put me at ease somewhat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending