The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Birmingham Liberal Arts & Sciences Offers?

Has anyone had an offer for LANS yet? I sent my admissions essay on 2nd Jan and got an email on 9th saying they're looking forward to reading it! The wait is killing me :biggrin:
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
I'm in the exact same position! I sent mine on the 1st and got the same email on the 9th. I've spent the past 13 days refreshing my email and checking on here for updates from others!
Reply 3
Original post by etmeevfiae
I'm in the exact same position! I sent mine on the 1st and got the same email on the 9th. I've spent the past 13 days refreshing my email and checking on here for updates from others!

At least it's not just me with repetitive strain injury from all the checking!
Reply 4
I sent mine on December 13th and got an email saying they look forward to reading it the next day. Still haven’t heard anything else though - it’s driving me mad!
Reply 5
have any of you heard back yet? i sent mine on the 15th and i’m still waiting too
Reply 6
Original post by asmi.th
have any of you heard back yet? i sent mine on the 15th and i’m still waiting too

Nope :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by zoeliza9
Nope :frown:

I'm still waiting - a whole month now. Doesn't say much for how quickly they'll mark actual work does it!
I haven't heard back either :frown: but I got an invite to the Accommodation Open Day? Did everybody get these?
Reply 9
I haven't heard back either :frown: but I got an invite to the Accommodation Open Day? Did everybody get these?

I got one but wasn't sure if it was because I've also applied for the subject I want to major in and have an unconditional offer for that.

According to the 'invitation to submit an essay' letter they take up to 25 working days to send the offer out - so that's Tuesday for me but maybe tomorrow for you? Fingers crossed!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10

i got the same invite yeah but still haven’t got an offer:frown:
Reply 11
The admissions office has now said I 'should' hear something by the end of next week - 'the Christmas closed period does effect the turnaround of essays' apparently! Shame I couldn't have a Christmas closed period - was writing the essay on Christmas eve so it didn't run into my mocks' revision!!
I got an offer yesterday! Hopefully that means you guys should hear back soon aswell x
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
I got an offer yesterday! Hopefully that means you guys should hear back soon aswell x

Got an AAA offer yesterday so guess I'll go to the offer holder day and see what I think.
Hey, I got my offer back yesterday,AAA :smile:
Reply 15
Hi, have any of you got details on offer holder days?
Reply 16
Original post by e3r4t5
Hi, have any of you got details on offer holder days?

There's one tomorrow and the last one on 14th March. 10.30 - 3.30 and the afternoon is a 'group activity'!
Reply 17
Original post by EY1001
There's one tomorrow and the last one on 14th March. 10.30 - 3.30 and the afternoon is a 'group activity'!

Thank you :smile:)
What did everyone write about?
Stuck on a topic to choose
Anyone help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending