The Student Room Group

Chemistry Test in 2 days...What do I do?

Basically in my December mock exams I didn't do to great and I achieved a 4 however I didn't revise for the exam as I was revising more for Physics and Biology. Also I didn't understand chemistry then but suddenly I'm starting to get it. As I got 4 in my exam I was told by my teacher that I'll be doing the foundation test however I believe I can achieve at least a 6 in chemistry so I want to do other higher paper as the maximum grade you can get for foundation is 5.

My teacher told me to come after school on Wednesday for a test and to prove that I able to the higher paper. That's in two days so what do I do? What is the best way to revise quickly for chemistry?
Original post by jc.100
Basically in my December mock exams I didn't do to great and I achieved a 4 however I didn't revise for the exam as I was revising more for Physics and Biology. Also I didn't understand chemistry then but suddenly I'm starting to get it. As I got 4 in my exam I was told by my teacher that I'll be doing the foundation test however I believe I can achieve at least a 6 in chemistry so I want to do other higher paper as the maximum grade you can get for foundation is 5.

My teacher told me to come after school on Wednesday for a test and to prove that I able to the higher paper. That's in two days so what do I do? What is the best way to revise quickly for chemistry?

read the notes in textbook, specification or revision guide to see if you understand it. If you do, then yuo should be fine.
Revise things you haven't done in a while / find the hardest

Quick Reply

Latest